Press Release (July 26, 2010)
Peace and Unification Photo Exhibition opened
To commemorate the 60th anniversary of the Korean War, the Ministry of Unification holds photo exhibitions on peace and unification. The opening ceremony is going to be held after the launching ceremony of March for Peace and Unification at Hotel Seoul KyoYuk MunHwa HoeKwan, Yangjae-dong on Tuesday, July 27.
The exhibition aims to help teenagers have sense of security and commitment to unification by displaying photos on the Korean War, the division of the Korean Peninsula and inter-Korean relations.
* Sixty pictures will present the vision for peaceful unification as well as the suffering the Koreans experienced from the war and the division of the country.
After the opening ceremony, circulating exhibitions are going to take place in Seoul and other major cities throughout the country.
- Seoul: Cheonggye Plaza (July 27 to August 1), Peace Plaza (July 28 to August 1)
- Incheon: Incheon City Hall Plaza (August 3 to 7)
- Jeonju: Deokjin Park (August 8 to 12)
- Gwangju: Jungoe Park (August 14 to 17)
- Jeju: Sanjicheon Music Fountain Plaza (August 20 to 23)
- Busan: Busan Station Plaza (August 3 to 7)
- Daegu: National Debt Movement Memorial Park (August 9 to 12)
- Daejeon: West Daejeon Citizen Plaza (August 14 to 17)
- Chuncheon: Gongjicheon Citizen Plaza (August 19 to 22)
Ministry of Unification