01. Resolution of the North Korean Nuclear Issue and Establishment of Permanent Peace
- We will peacefully resolve the nuclear issue by playing a ‘driving’ role while at the same time riding together with our global partners.
- We aim to substitute the past sixty years of an unstable armistice with a permanent peace regime, to ensure peace in a practical and institutional manner.
02. Development of Sustainable Inter-Korean Relations
- We will inherit and further foster existing inter-Korean agreements, including the July 4th South-North Joint Communiqué, Inter-Korean Basic Agreement, June 15th South-North Joint Declaration, and October 4th Declaration.
- We will resolve internal disagreements in our society regarding unification and the government’s North Korea policy and create a national consensus.
03. Realization of a New Economic Community on the Korean Peninsula
- We will build a single market on the Korean Peninsula to create new growth engines and create an inter-Korean economic community of coexistence and co-prosperity.
- We will build a new economic order that will bring peace and prosperity to the Korean Peninsula and Northeast Asia by establishing Three Economic Belts that connect not only the two Koreas, but also neighbors of the Korean Peninsula.